Monday, February 11, 2013

Dapat Tama - GMA News and Public Affair Election 2013 Campaign

I love the advocacy campaign of GMA NEWS TV for the Philippines Election 2013. In deed voters should be educated well enough to choose the right person for the right job. Their votes should be given to the right personality.


If I may say, "our votes would speak for the nations future". I am sure vote buying would be rampant again. I am sure that political promises would be on the air but then again it is us who would decide in the end. We're down for the longest time. We were labelled by many and judged by others. I guess that's part of life and I guess that's part of this countries life. It is us, the people of this country who could change the things and lets start by voting the right person and making the right decision these coming election.

No comments:

Post a Comment